Single-tooth implant abutment and crown or hybrid abutment/crown along with bridge option is now applicable for chairside CEREC SW.
For bridge applications, Ivoclar has introduced the 32 mm e.max milling block. Sirona has provided a TZI (high transparent) 55 mm inCoris zirconium block for the more functional demanding posterior bridge option. There are now rapid zirconium sintering ovens available from both Ivoclar and Sirona.
This implant and bridge hands-on class will provide CEREC software design, milling, and finishing experiential learning. Our CADStar classes are kept smaller for customized and personal tutoring with Dr. Klim and his team.
CEREC SW Implant & Bridge Applications Curriculum
For Primescan and Omnicam CEREC users
- Understanding occlusion biomechanical impact on bridge and implant success
- Digital impression for CEREC implant ScanBody (Bluecam and Omnicam)
- Learn CEREC Software applications for bridges and implants
- Selecting material and ceramic shading for bridges and implants
- Optimizing the mill for both e.max and inCoris
- Learn Dr. Klim’s finishing and stain/glaze technique for bridges and implants
- Cementing protocols for both Sirona and Ivoclar TiBase implant and bridge applications
- One-on-one mentoring with Dr. Klim
- Smaller class size for personalized attention
- Multimedia presentation support with video over-the-shoulder applications
- Hands-on applications
- Optical impression
- CEREC Software designing templates
- Mill and finish both e.max and inCoris implant and bridge applications
- Stain and glaze
There are no prerequisites for this course
16 AGD credits (Subject code 610)
Days: Thursday & Friday
-Course 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (breakfast and lunch served)
CADStar is an approved Patterson Dental CEREC Advanced Training Course. Please email or call with your Patterson voucher number to verify eligibility.
Our TRAVEL PAGE has recommended hotels and airports for your visit!
CADStar™ Participation Agreement and Cancelation Policy:
If for any reason you need to reschedule 120 days or more prior to the start of the workshop, a full refund will be granted. Rescheduling 120 days and up to 90 days prior to the class date, will be subject to refund minus value of reservation deposit of $1950 per doctor and $695 per assistant. No refund will be issued after 90 days prior to the workshop scheduled. Tuition may not be transferred to another course date.