Single tooth implant abutment and crown or hybrid abutment/crown along with bridge option is now applicable for chairside CEREC SW.
For bridge applications, Ivoclar has introduced the 32 mm e.max milling block. Sirona has provided a TZI (high transparent) 55 mm inCoris zirconium block for the more functional demanding posterior bridge option. There are now rapid zirconium sintering ovens available from both Ivoclar and Sirona.
This implant and bridge hands-on class will provide CEREC software design, milling, and finishing experiential learning. Our CADStar classes are kept smaller for customized and personal tutoring with Dr. Klim and his team.
CEREC SW Implant & Bridge Applications Curriculum
For Bluecam and Omnicam CEREC users
- Understanding occlusion biomechanical impact on bridge and implant success
- Digital impression for CEREC implant ScanBody (Bluecam and Omnicam)
- Learn CEREC Software applications for bridges and implants
- Selecting material and ceramic shading for bridges and implants
- Optimizing the mill for both e.max and inCoris
- Learn Dr. Klim’s finishing and stain/glaze technique for bridges and implants
- Cementing protocols for both Sirona and Ivoclar TiBase implant and bridge applications
- One-on-one mentoring with Dr. Klim
- Smaller class size for personalized attention
- Multimedia presentation support with video over-the-shoulder applications
- Hands-on applications
- Optical impression
- CEREC Software designing templates
- Mill and finish both e.max and inCoris implant and bridge applications
- Stain and glaze
Two Day Hands-on Workshop Tuition
Days: Thursday & Friday
-Breakfast starts at 7:30 AM
-Course 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
16 CE Units
CADStar is an approved Patterson Dental CEREC Advanced Training Course. Please email or call with your Patterson voucher number to verify eligibility.
Our TRAVEL PAGE has recommended hotels and airports for your visit!
CADStar™ Participation Agreement:
If for any reason you need to reschedule 60 days or more prior to the start of the workshop, full refund will be granted. Rescheduling after 60 days and up to 30 days prior to the class date, will be subject to refund minus value of reservation deposit of $1150. No refund will be issued after 30 days prior to workshop scheduled. Tuition may not be transfered to another course date.